The teen accused of fatally shooting a 15-year-old boy during a bitter gang-fueled brawl at a Queens park faced the victim’s furious loved ones for the first time since the senseless murder.
Stone-cold Zahir Davis appeared unfazed as cops walked him out of the 113th Precinct Saturday morning – nearly two weeks after Jaden Pierre was brutally killed while surrounded by a crowd of teens in Roy Wilkins Park.
Pierre’s friends and family gathered around as the 18-year-old suspect was escorted to a cop car to appear in court after his Friday night arrest – taking the opportunity to hurl insults at the alleged killer.

Zahir Davis, 18, getting walked out of the 113th Precinct inQueens on April 25, 2026.Brigitte Stelzer
“You’re a f–king piece of sh-t!” one member of the crowd roared.
Others called him the “devil.”
“How dare you? How dare you do that to my nephew? How dare you?” one relative screamed.

Davis allegedly shot and killed Jaden Pierre, 15, at Roy Wilkins Park in Jamaica, Queens earlier this month.Brigitte Stelzer

Davis was arrested after returning from Jamaica, where he fled after allegedly killing Pierre.NYPD
Cops had to hold some people back as they tried to confront Davis.
Police said David fled to the island of Jamaica after the shooting, and returned to New York after the NYPD urged him to do so through his dad, according to the Queens District Attorney’s office.
He pleaded not guilty during a Saturday appearance in Queens Criminal Court and was held without bail, records showed.

Davis was heckled by Pierre’s family and friends as he was escorted out of the precinct.Brigitte Stelzer

Pierre died after a bitter gang-fueled brawl erupted in the Queens park.Facebook / Rev-chaplain Peter Jones
Davis was also involved in a prior domestic harassment case, prosecutors said, after he allegedly threatened to shoot his ex-girlfriend, with whom he has a child.
The judge issued a full order of protection in that case and demanded Davis turn in any firearms he has to the police.
Davis’ lawyer, Garnet Sullivan, did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Pierre was part of a group of teens who gathered in the park at around 6:20 p.m. on April 16 for an Instagram-hyped water gun fight when the violence erupted, police said.
Horrifying video captured the moment Davis allegedly pulled the trigger – sending Pierre to the ground and bystanders fleeing in terror.
Pierre, who was shot in the chest, was pronounced dead at Jamaica Hospital Medical Center.

One person in the crowd called Davis “the devil” for allegedly murdering the teen boy.Georgett Roberts/NY Post
“My son was a sweet kid,” his devastated mom Shantelle Weston, told The Post Wednesday. “He was very respectable and he really did not deserve that, he really did not deserve that at all.”
Authorities suspect the shooting was an act of gang violence, as Davis is allegedly a member of the “emerging” BG4 gang, Detective Joe Kenny revealed at a briefing this week.

NYPD holding back family and friends of Pierre outside of the NYPD’s 103rd Precinct.Brigitte Stelzer
Pierre and the gang had been feuding since at least January, Kenny said.
“Unfortunately, you had a bunch of kids who went there to have fun and play, but then you also had numerous gang members from the area … show up,” the detective said.
“Then they crossed paths and this is what led to the shooting.”
News
Familiar Spot: The four missing divers in the Maldives cave were found in a well-known location just 500 meters from shore, but the depth left everyone horrified
Spokesperson for Indian Ocean island nation says they will try to recover explorers in next couple of days Maldives marine police boats during a search operation in Vaavu Atoll on Saturday, Photograph: Sophia Nasif/EPA Rescuers have located the bodies of four Italian divers deep inside an underwater cave in an atoll in the Maldives, four days […]
B0dies Recovered: The four remaining missing divers from the Maldives diving accident have been found, and all of them shared one chilling detail
Five divers died in the Thursday, May 14 accident, with the first body found hours later Giorgia Sommacal; Monica Montefalcone; Gianluca Benedetti.Credit : Giorgia Sommacal/Instagram; University of Genoa; Fotogramma/ROPI via ZUMA Press The bodies of four Italian tourists who went missing while scuba diving in the Maldives last week have been found. Five divers went missing […]
Day Five Horror: The Maldives cave search has taken a darker turn after reports that the 30-meter depth limit was ignored
Italian pulmonologist says 5 deaths on same dive suggests problem with tanks, not depth After five Italian divers died while exploring a deep underwater cave off the Maldives, families of the victims are demanding answers. Monica Montefalcone, 52, an associate ecology professor at the University of Genoa, and her daughter, Giorgia, 20, were among the […]
Depth Limit Ignored: Chilling new details have emerged in the Maldives cave tragedy as the search enters day five after the 30-meter safety limit was reportedly passed
Italian pulmonologist says 5 deaths on same dive suggests problem with tanks, not depth After five Italian divers died while exploring a deep underwater cave off the Maldives, families of the victims are demanding answers. Monica Montefalcone, 52, an associate ecology professor at the University of Genoa, and her daughter, Giorgia, 20, were among the […]
Fatal Mistake: The five tourists who vanished under the Maldives cave system reportedly d!ed because of one simple action common among travelers
An international dive safety group has sent experts to the Maldives to join the search for four missing Italians from a group of five who drowned while diving in a deep underwater cave (Mohamed Afrah) (Mohamed Afrah/AFP/AFP) An international dive safety group sent experts to the Maldives on Sunday to join a multinational recovery effort […]
D3ath Cause Revealed: The cause of d3ath for five tourists missing inside a Maldives cave has been traced to one action almost every traveler has done before
An international dive safety group has sent experts to the Maldives to join the search for four missing Italians from a group of five who drowned while diving in a deep underwater cave (Mohamed Afrah) (Mohamed Afrah/AFP/AFP) An international dive safety group sent experts to the Maldives on Sunday to join a multinational recovery effort […]
End of content
No more pages to load









