The former reality television star has since been released on bond
:max_bytes(150000):strip_icc():focal(999x0:1001x2):format(webp)/ms-juicy-042826-5962329e0e0a43f08d77fb48514f0774.jpg)
Shirlene “Ms. Juicy Baby” Pearson in August 2019.Credit : Paras Griffin/Getty
Shirlene King-Pearson, also known as Ms. Juicy on Little Women: Atlanta, was arrested in Georgia last week.
The 54-year-old reality star and former radio personality was taken into custody on April 18 in Winder, Ga., for allegedly driving on a suspended license and without insurance, and later released on bail, a spokesperson for the Barrow County Sheriff’s Department confirmed to PEOPLE on Tuesday, April 28. TMZ was first to report the news.
:max_bytes(150000):strip_icc():focal(999x0:1001x2):format(webp)/ms-juicy-042826-2-4f28d03ccb254424a505a1053e156fda.jpg)
Shirlene “Ms. Juicy Baby” Pearson February 13, 2023 in Georgia.Paras Griffin/Getty
According to arrest records viewed by PEOPLE, King-Pearson posted bond and was released on April 19.
PEOPLE reached out to a rep for King-Pearson, but did not immediately receive a response.
King-Pearson became a fan favorite on the Lifetime series, which debuted in January 2016 and ran until September 2021.
In April 2022, a post on Ms. Juicy’s Instagram account revealed that she had been “stabilized in the ICU,” but did not share a cause for the hospitalization.
The following month, reps for the reality star confirmed that she was no longer in the ICU after she suffered a stroke.
“Ms Juicy is a very private person and wants everyone to know she is fighting and ready to go home,” her reps said in a statement. “She wants to thank her fans for showing so much love and keeping her in their prayers.”
:max_bytes(150000):strip_icc():focal(999x0:1001x2):format(webp)/ms-juicy-042826-1-d2146a78d0a14fdf8660380b50ed9ee6.jpg)
Ms. Juicy Baby on December 11, 2021 in Atlanta.Marcus Ingram/Getty
A GoFundMe set up to assist with medical bills for King-Pearson announced in May 2022 that she was home from the hospital
“I’m not at 100 percent but I am still healing,” King-Pearson said in an Instagram video shared during that time. “This is a video to let all my fans, all my supporters, to let you guys know that I have been released from the hospital. I am at home.”
King-Pearson was also a host on the Rickey Smiley Morning Show, but left in 2019 after 14 years, later claiming she did not receive a contract during the entirety of her time on the syndicated broadcast.
“I know my worth,” she told Carlos King in a 2025 interview while discussing her departure. “I’m a force to be reckoned with, and sometimes people get complacent and get comfortable, and I’m not that person.”
“I just don’t wanna sit up under somebody’s umbrella and feel like I’m locked in, just can’t do nothing else,” she told King. “I don’t wanna feel like that. I feel like the world is mine.”
King-Pearson said there was no “bad blood,” but she needed to “explore my options.”
News
Familiar Spot: The four missing divers in the Maldives cave were found in a well-known location just 500 meters from shore, but the depth left everyone horrified
Spokesperson for Indian Ocean island nation says they will try to recover explorers in next couple of days Maldives marine police boats during a search operation in Vaavu Atoll on Saturday, Photograph: Sophia Nasif/EPA Rescuers have located the bodies of four Italian divers deep inside an underwater cave in an atoll in the Maldives, four days […]
B0dies Recovered: The four remaining missing divers from the Maldives diving accident have been found, and all of them shared one chilling detail
Five divers died in the Thursday, May 14 accident, with the first body found hours later Giorgia Sommacal; Monica Montefalcone; Gianluca Benedetti.Credit : Giorgia Sommacal/Instagram; University of Genoa; Fotogramma/ROPI via ZUMA Press The bodies of four Italian tourists who went missing while scuba diving in the Maldives last week have been found. Five divers went missing […]
Day Five Horror: The Maldives cave search has taken a darker turn after reports that the 30-meter depth limit was ignored
Italian pulmonologist says 5 deaths on same dive suggests problem with tanks, not depth After five Italian divers died while exploring a deep underwater cave off the Maldives, families of the victims are demanding answers. Monica Montefalcone, 52, an associate ecology professor at the University of Genoa, and her daughter, Giorgia, 20, were among the […]
Depth Limit Ignored: Chilling new details have emerged in the Maldives cave tragedy as the search enters day five after the 30-meter safety limit was reportedly passed
Italian pulmonologist says 5 deaths on same dive suggests problem with tanks, not depth After five Italian divers died while exploring a deep underwater cave off the Maldives, families of the victims are demanding answers. Monica Montefalcone, 52, an associate ecology professor at the University of Genoa, and her daughter, Giorgia, 20, were among the […]
Fatal Mistake: The five tourists who vanished under the Maldives cave system reportedly d!ed because of one simple action common among travelers
An international dive safety group has sent experts to the Maldives to join the search for four missing Italians from a group of five who drowned while diving in a deep underwater cave (Mohamed Afrah) (Mohamed Afrah/AFP/AFP) An international dive safety group sent experts to the Maldives on Sunday to join a multinational recovery effort […]
D3ath Cause Revealed: The cause of d3ath for five tourists missing inside a Maldives cave has been traced to one action almost every traveler has done before
An international dive safety group has sent experts to the Maldives to join the search for four missing Italians from a group of five who drowned while diving in a deep underwater cave (Mohamed Afrah) (Mohamed Afrah/AFP/AFP) An international dive safety group sent experts to the Maldives on Sunday to join a multinational recovery effort […]
End of content
No more pages to load









