NFL player Matt Kalil is suing his ex-wife, model and influencer Haley Kalil, after she told the world that he has an unfathomably massive penis.
Long story short – Matt and Haley Kalil divorced in 2022 after seven years of marriage. Last year, Haley went on a Twitch stream & said Matt’s penis was the reason for the split, as it was the size of “two Coca-Cola cans stacked on top of each other — maybe a third” (that’s 14.5 inches!) and that it would leave her in tears.
You would think that Matt might be happy to have the world know that he’s packing serious heat, but instead, he’s taking her to court.

As per TMZ: The 36-year-old is suing for invasion of privacy, as it disclosed “highly intimate and private facts regarding Plaintiff’s physical person and sexual life” … as well as unjust enrichment, saying Haley “received substantial financial benefit, increased viewership, increased engagement, and monetization through various social media platforms and media coverage.”
He’s now requesting a jury trial and damages “on all causes asserted in the complaint,” with the amount exceeding $75,000.
Matt Kalil also alleges that his new wife & family have been left with an avalanche of messages that are becoming “increasingly frequent, disturbing, and alarming in nature”, so I guess that explains why he’s getting litigious.
Still, this has to be due to pressure coming from his new wife, right? No reasonable man would be genuinely upset about his ex-wife pointing out that he has a humongous c0ck.

Will be interesting to see how it plays out in court, either way. I guess Haley Kalil could say that she was merely stating the truth, which I think is a valid legal argument.
Is Matt Kalil going to be required to show his c0ck in court? Or at least in photo form? I’m pretty sure this may be the first legal case of its kind. We’ll keep you posted.
Oppositely, meet the man with the world’s smallest penis HERE.
News
Portraits of the two unfortunate victims of the shocking drowning incident in Brighton
THREE sisters found dead in the sea off Brighton beach last week have been pictured. Jane Adetoro, 36, Christina Walters, 32, and Rebecca Walters, 31 – from Uxbridge, London – were tragically pulled from the water last Wednesday. 8 Jane, Christina and Rebecca as teenagers with their father JosephCredit: Sussex Police 8 Emergency services […]
OFFICIAL: Finnish rescue teams have completed the handover of all diving equipment belonging to the victims to local investigators. The horrifying disfigurement of these artifacts holds the key to unlocking the final, terrifying moments at the bottom of the sea
The emotional aftermath of the deadly underwater cave tragedy in the Maldives continues unfolding after the Finnish technical recovery team officially transferred the recovered diving equipment and personal belongings of the victims to local authorities. According to reports connected to the recovery mission, the items were retrieved during a series of highly dangerous underwater operations conducted deep […]
The Finnish rescue team has officially withdrawn after handing over these last remaining artifacts to the police
The emotional aftermath of the deadly underwater cave tragedy in the Maldives continues unfolding after the Finnish technical recovery team officially transferred the recovered diving equipment and personal belongings of the victims to local authorities. According to reports connected to the recovery mission, the items were retrieved during a series of highly dangerous underwater operations conducted deep […]
LATEST UPDATE: Finnish Rescue Team Withdraws, Hands Over Damaged Mementos of Maldives Victims
The emotional aftermath of the deadly underwater cave tragedy in the Maldives continues unfolding after the Finnish technical recovery team officially transferred the recovered diving equipment and personal belongings of the victims to local authorities. According to reports connected to the recovery mission, the items were retrieved during a series of highly dangerous underwater operations conducted deep […]
SHOCKING TRUTH FROM THE MALDIVES’ DEEPEST CAVES: The Last Diver’s Body Found – The Secret Behind It Will Shock You
CHILLING footage of the Maldives divers’ final moments could finally reveal how the tragedy unfolded after rescue workers recovered bodycams from their remains. All five bodies of the Italian tourists who were killed during a dangerous cave dive in the Maldives last week have now been retrieved from the shark-infested waters off the paradise atoll in the […]
MOM… YOU TAUGHT ME TO LOVE THE SEA. WE WERE SUPPOSED TO COME HOME TOGETHER
For those who kпew Moпica Moпtefalcoпe, that seпteпce was пot simply a qυote — it was the story of her eпtire life.Now, followiпg the devastatiпg diviпg tragedy iп the Maldives that claimed the lives of five Italiaпs, the scieпtific commυпity iп Italy is moυrпiпg пot oпly the loss of a respected researcher — bυt also […]
End of content
No more pages to load










