The Renee Good family holds crucial evidence: The final file has been released, page 50 being the most important

Renee Good, the 37-year-old mother killed by an Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officer in Minneapolis earlier this month, was shot three times and grazed by a fourth bullet, according to results from a private autopsy.
The law firm representing Good’s family members released the autopsy results Wednesday. A representative from Romanucci & Blandin said the examination was conducted “by a highly respected and credentialed medical pathologist.”
The report found “three clear gunshot wound paths” to Good’s body. Two of the bullets, one that hit her left forearm and another that hit her right breast, were “not immediately life-threatening,” the examiner stated in the report.
:max_bytes(150000):strip_icc():focal(749x0:751x2)/renee-good119-011926-573d8a33afe140eca3213327152295b9.jpg)
Another gunshot grazed her body but did not penetrate it.
One of the gunshots, however, “entered the left side of her head near the temple and exited the right side of her head,” the autopsy found.
Good was fatally shot on Jan. 7 during the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) immigration crackdown in Minnesota. Her killing, and another shooting involving a Venezuelan migrant by an ICE officer in the city a week later, sparked waves of intense protests across the state.
Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz (D) and Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey (D) have condemned the actions of Jonathan Ross, the ICE officer who shot and killed Good.
By signing up, I agree to the Terms of Use, have reviewed the Privacy Policy, and to receive personalized offers and communications via email, on-site notifications, and targeted advertising using my email address from The Hill, Nexstar Media Inc., and its affiliates
In a forceful press conference following the incident, Frey urged ICE to leave the city.
“Somebody is dead. That’s on you,” the mayor said. “And it’s also on you to leave. It’s on you to make sure that further damage, further loss of life and injury, is not done.”
Homeland Security Secretary Kristi Noem and other Trump administration officials have claimed that Good posed a threat to Ross’s life and that the ICE officer was acting in self-defense when he fired.
The private report precedes the results from the Hennepin County medical examiner’s office autopsy of Good’s body. The Hill has reached out to the office for more information on when the report will be made public.
![]()
In a Wednesday statement, the law firm’s lead attorney, Antonio M. Romanucci, said the private autopsy is helpful in their effort to building their case.
“We believe the evidence we are gathering and will continue to gather in our investigation will suffice to prove our case,” the lawyer said. “The video evidence depicting the events of January 7, 2026, is clear, particularly when viewed through the standards of reasonable policing and totality of circumstances.”
“Additionally, our legal team will continue its unwavering and proactive advocacy for Renee’s life and family,” he added.
News
The victims’ families unexpectedly uncovered an anomaly: the diving equipment was visible at the edge of the frame just before the group went underwater
The international investigation into the Maldives diving disaster has entered a highly technical phase as forensic teams and legal representatives analyze the final visual records captured topside. The catastrophic incident, which resulted in the loss of five Italian nationals—including the renowned University of Genoa marine ecologist Professor Monica Montefalcone and her twenty-three-year-old daughter Giorgia Sommacal—stands […]
The Hidden Side Behind the Breathtaking Maldives Rescue: The final 300 meters deep into the cave are unlike anything we knew
The diving instructor of the Italians who died in sea caves in the Maldives was discovered in a separate location to the four others who perished, it was revealed on Monday. Tragedy struck on Thursday, after five – including a mother and daughter – died while attempting to explore caves at a depth of around 165ft, […]
Latest reports indicate that the elite rescue team has found a diver who was separated from his group in the cave accident in the Maldives
The diving instructor of the Italians who died in sea caves in the Maldives was discovered in a separate location to the four others who perished, it was revealed on Monday. Tragedy struck on Thursday, after five – including a mother and daughter – died while attempting to explore caves at a depth of around 165ft, […]
ANNOYANCE IN THE MALAYSIAN CAVE: RE-INVESTIGATION OF THE FINAL 300 METERS OF THE DIVERS’ JOURNEY
The diving instructor of the Italians who died in sea caves in the Maldives was discovered in a separate location to the four others who perished, it was revealed on Monday. Tragedy struck on Thursday, after five – including a mother and daughter – died while attempting to explore caves at a depth of around 165ft, […]
THE CODE FROM THE WATCH: A Valuable Detail in the Disappearance of Giorgia Sommacal
The case of 5 tourists missing in Maldives: The watch of the 20-year-old victim reveals a fateful time In the latest development concerning the five tourists who went missing after a diving trip in the Maldives, the family of victim Giorgia Sommacal (20 years old) has provided crucial information. According to them, her wristwatch stopped […]
BREAKING NEWS: The last bodies found in the Maldives
The bodies of four remaining Italian divers were found Monday in the Maldives, four days after they went missing while exploring an underwater cave. An elite team of three expert divers from Finland located the bodies of Monica Montefalcone, 52, her daughter Giorgia Sommacal, 20, Muriel Oddenino, 31, and Federico Gualtieri, 31, Italy’s foreign ministry said. The […]
End of content
No more pages to load




