A shocking incident is under investigation in Colombia after a male flight attendant for American Airlines went missing during a layover. After days of searching, authorities discovered a body believed to be that of the victim.
According to People, the victim has been identified as Eric Fernando Gutierrez Molina, 32 years old. He was reported missing on March 22nd while transiting through Colombia.
The mayor of Medellín, Federico Gutiérrez, said that a body believed to be Molina’s had been found in the area between the towns of Jericó and Puente Iglesias. The body has now been transferred to the forensic department for official identification.
According to initial information, on the evening of March 21st, Molina went out with a male and a female colleague. During this time, they met two more men and were offered a change of location to continue their fun.
The male colleague did not join them, while Molina and her female colleague Andrea continued to participate in the gathering. However, just a few hours later, Andrea was found in a state of confusion and had to be hospitalized.
Eric Fernando Gutierrez Molina. Photo: Alejandro Murcia/X
Notably, Andrea was unable to recall what happened during that time. This complicates the case and raises many questions about who participated in the meeting.
Authorities said that those accompanying Molina had a history of using a substance called scopolamine, also known as “devil’s breath.” This substance can cause victims to lose consciousness or control of their behavior and is often exploited in robberies.
This information is considered one of the key leads in the investigation. Authorities say they have “very clear leads” regarding individuals who may be involved.
Molina’s partner, Ernesto Carranza, said she became worried when she couldn’t contact him on the morning of March 22nd. When she checked his phone’s location tracking, she discovered the device was in two different locations, neither near the hotel where Molina was staying.
Meanwhile, the victim’s close friend, Sharom Gil, said that the last time he contacted Molina was on the evening of March 21st. According to him, Molina said that he was transiting through Colombia and planning to hang out with friends.
Both Carranza and Gil expressed grief and bewilderment over the incident. The sudden loss of contact and the unusual circumstances left them anxious throughout the search.
Currently, Colombian police have not issued an official comment on the incident. The investigation is ongoing to determine the cause and identify those involved.
News
HUSBAND SPEAKS OUT IN GRIEF, POLICE FOCUS ON AN UNUSUAL 27-SECOND DEFAULT
Husband who lost wife, daughter in Maldives diving tragedy insists ‘something happened down there’ as he searches for answers A grieving Italian scientist who lost both his wife and a daughter in the Maldives diving tragedy insisted Friday that something wildly unexpected must have happened because his wife was too experienced a diver to have taken risks. […]
HORRIFYING TURNING POINT: A LETTER FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE SEA REVEALS THE TRUTH ABOUT THE DEATHS OF 6 DIVERS IN MALDIVES
The death toll from the Maldives cave diving expedition has now risen to six after research diver Mohamed Mahudhee died during the search and recovery operation. What began as a luxury excursion for five Italian tourists has spiraled into one of the most heartbreaking and controversial tragedies in Maldivian diving history. As teams continue high-risk […]
Update on the Maldives cave diving tragedy: Death toll rises to six following the death of rescue diver Mohamed Mahudhee
Update on the Maldives cave diving tragedy: Death toll rises to six following the death of rescue diver Mohamed Mahudhee. The investigation has taken a shocking step forward as police found a 1.8-meter lead wire containing a handwritten message at the scene The death toll from the Maldives cave diving expedition has now risen to […]
SHOCKING NEWS: MALDIVES CAVE DIVING TRAGEDY, NUMBER OF VICTIMS RISES TO 6, GOLDEN CLUES DISCOVERED THAT WILL CHANGE THE ENTIRE CASE
The death toll from the Maldives cave diving expedition has now risen to six after research diver Mohamed Mahudhee died during the search and recovery operation. What began as a luxury excursion for five Italian tourists has spiraled into one of the most heartbreaking and controversial tragedies in Maldivian diving history. As teams continue high-risk […]
SCREEN GOES BLACK 8 SECONDS BEFORE: ANNOYING DETECTION IN ITALIAN DIVERS’ GOPRO IN MALDIVES
Witnesses at the under-12s game say the alleged remark was followed by a tense exchange near the court fence, with one parent claiming several people immediately reached for their phones… But one detail is now raising even more questions. The Sydney netball incident at Heffron Park continues to captivate public attention with emerging witness testimonies […]
Police are analyzing 47 minutes of CCTV footage from the Duke of York cruise ship to determine the cause
Witnesses at the under-12s game say the alleged remark was followed by a tense exchange near the court fence, with one parent claiming several people immediately reached for their phones… But one detail is now raising even more questions. The Sydney netball incident at Heffron Park continues to captivate public attention with emerging witness testimonies […]
End of content
No more pages to load








