Savannah Guthrie’s sister and brother-in-law looked tense as they were seen for the first time since the abduction of 84-year-old Nancy Guthrie.
Annie Guthrie, 56, and her husband Tommaso Cioni, 50, covered their faces as they left their home in Tucson, Arizona, in a dark-colored Honda SUV at 5pm MT Tuesday.
Annie held a coral-colored hoodie over the top of her scalp to try and hide her face from photographers.
Cioni pulled his t-shirt up over his mouth and nose while wearing a pair of aviator sunglasses in a bid to avoid being photographed.
The couple, who married in 2006 and have one child together, returned to their $650,000 Tucson home shortly afterwards.
Pima County Sheriff Chris Nanos said they were the last people to see Nancy alive before she vanished.
Savannah is believed to be staying with them at her home.
FBI agents visited the property around 2:30pm MT on Tuesday as they continue to investigate the kidnapping of Savannah and Annie’s mother Nancy. They left after two hours.
Annie Guthrie and her husband Tommaso Cioni cover their faces as they leave their Tucson home on Tuesday afternoon
Guthrie and Tommaso were the last people to see Nancy Guthrie before her abduction late Saturday night or early Sunday morning
The couple were photographed at their $650,000 Tucson home, where Savannah is also believed to be staying
Nancy was taken from her $1 million Tucson home sometime between Saturday night and Sunday morning, with investigators saying her kidnapper had forced entry.
Annie and her mother had spent the evening enjoying a dinner together and playing Mahjong – a Chinese four-player rummy style game.
Pima County Sheriff Chris Nanos has not offered any information about a possible suspect or suspects, with a former FBI profiler telling the Daily Mail on Tuesday that Nancy was likely selected for abduction ‘in advance.’
Annie raised the alarm the following morning after Nancy failed to show up for church.
Ransom notes were delivered to TMZ and local news outlet KOLD on Tuesday afternoon demanding an undisclosed sum of Bitcoin.
The notes are said to have shared details about damage to Nancy’s home and what she was wearing that have not been released to the public.
Pima County Sheriff’s Office have acknowledged them but have refused to verify their contents, or confirm whether their deputies have received any ransom demands for Nancy.
Savannah Guthrie and her missing mother Nancy are pictured together. Two ransom notes were sent to news outlets on Tuesday, but it is unclear if they are genuine
Annie Guthrie and Tommaso Cioni are pictured together in a social media snap. The couple have been married since 2006 and have one child
The FBI are helping with the case and President Trump himself has offered assistance.
A $2,500 reward has been offered for information about her disappearance.
Footage shared on Monday showed blood drops on the doorstep of Nancy’s home.
She requires regular medication for a health condition and investigators have warned that denying Nancy these could result in her death.
Police sources told Fox News on Tuesday that Nancy’s pacemaker stopped transmitting information to her Apple Watch around 2am on Sunday.
The Apple Watch was found in Nancy’s home, suggesting she had been taken out of its range when her pacemaker stopped sending data.
At Tuesday’s press conference, Sheriff Nanos was unable to offer information about a possible suspect or suspects.
He said his deputies were still trying to obtain footage from Nancy’s doorbell camera.
It was missing from its holder when investigators arrived.
FBI agents were pictured arriving at the home of Annie and Tommaso on Tuesday. Savannah is also believed to be at the property
Federal agents are seen outside the property. They are now helping with the hunt for Nancy
Blood spots are seen on the doorstep of Nancy’s $1 million Tucson home after her abduction
The doorbell camera holder sits empty. Sheriff Chris Nanos says his deputies are still trying to access footage from its server
Nancy Guthrie’s $1 million home is pictured. She has lived at the property since 1975
Nanos said there were no tire tracks at the scene but insisted he was still hoping to bring Nancy home safe and well.
She has lived at the property since 1975.
Her husband Charles died of a heart attack in 1988 aged just 49, leaving Nancy to raise Savannah, Annie and her son Camron as a single mother.
On Monday night, Nanos welled-up when asked by a reporter if he thought Nancy was still alive and conceded the window in which she would realistically be found unharmed was closing.
Savannah has not appeared on NBC’s Today since the abduction.
The show has led with the story every day since but its reporters admitted Wednesday there was little new information to share with viewers.
Savannah issued a statement on Monday night requesting prayers. She has dropped out of hosting the Milan Winter Olympics while the hunt for her mother continues.
News
Eight words from the last message sent to his family by the diver who died in the Maldives accident, just minutes before he lay at the bottom of the sea 60 meters below the surface…
The final message was brief, ordinary, and painfully human. Eight words, reportedly sent to family only minutes before one of five Italian divers disappeared beneath the waters of the Maldives, have now become one of the most haunting details in a tragedy that has shaken the international diving community. The divers were part of a […]
SHE PRETENDED TO BE BROKE… AND HIS FAMILY SHOWED THEIR REAL FACE BEFORE DESSERT Maya won $97 million on a rainy Thursday.
By the time I came home, I had already begun building a wall around our lives. Then I walked into our kitchen and told my husband I had been fired. The next morning, Daniel left for work before sunrise. He kissed my forehead and whispered, “Sleep in. Today you don’t have to be strong.” I […]
THE “6TH DIVER” SPEAKS OUT: The only member who canceled the fatal Maldives dive says she received an anonymous 10-word warning just before the group entered the water… 👇👇
A woman identified by sources as part of the broader diving group connected to the deadly Maldives cave-diving tragedy has reportedly spoken for the first time about the decision that caused her to cancel the fatal descent only hours before the expedition began. Authorities have not publicly confirmed the existence of any anonymous warning letter, […]
JUST NOW: Leaked dive logs from the Italian tourist group who died in the Maldives reportedly contain footage from a hidden camera — capturing a terrifying moment nearly 60 meters underwater… 👇👇
Investigators examining the deaths of five Italian divers in the Maldives are reportedly focusing on data recovered from diving equipment and underwater recording devices as they attempt to reconstruct what happened deep inside the cave system where the group vanished. Authorities have not publicly confirmed the existence of any “hidden camera footage,” nor have officials […]
THE MALDIVES DIVING TRAGEDY RECONSTRUCTED: Investigators say the deaths of five Italian tourists may be linked to a terrifying issue involving oxygen tanks — and experts are still shaken by the details…
The investigation into the deaths of five Italian tourists during a deep cave dive in the Maldives is increasingly focusing on one terrifying possibility: something may have gone catastrophically wrong with the divers’ breathing systems deep underwater. Authorities in the Maldives have not yet released a final official cause of death. However, diving experts reviewing […]
HIS SISTER ORDERED HIM A BRIDE… BUT THE WOMAN KNEW WHY HIS FAMILY REALLY DIED
The envelope arrived on a Tuesday, which should have been Caleb’s first warning. Nothing good ever came on Tuesdays. He found it wedged between the fence post and the mailbox, his sister’s handwriting scrolled across the front — Margaret had that bossy optimism that made his jaw clench even in penmanship. Dearest Caleb, I know […]
End of content
No more pages to load









