Brooklyn Beckham‘s pals have reportedly hit back at misogynistic claims that his wife Nicola Peltz controls him.
In the latest development of the ongoing family feud, friends of the chef have said the allegations are ‘deeply insulting’ and declared Brooklyn is ‘very much his own man’ as they rushed to defend the couple.
On Thursday, the Daily Mail revealed that relations between the Beckhams broke down completely last summer that at one point, Brooklyn asked his parents David and Victoria to contact him only via his lawyers.
It followed what Brooklyn considered to be a series of ‘nasty’ briefings about his wife Nicola, including the suggestion that he was a ‘hostage’ being ‘controlled’ by his wife.
‘This narrative is so sexist and misogynistic, and he does not stand for his wife being vilified in this way,’ a source told The Mirror.
‘It’s a story as old as time: blame the woman for the man’s actions. It’s just deeply insulting.’

+6
View gallery
Brooklyn Beckham’s, 26, pals have reportedly hit back at misogynistic claims that his wife Nicola Peltz, 31, controls him

+6
View gallery
In the latest development of the ongoing family feud, friends of the chef have said the allegations are ‘deeply insulting’ and declared Brooklyn is ‘very much his own man’ as they rushed to defend the couple
Nicola Peltz celebrates birthday with husband Brooklyn and famil

What Josie Gibson, 40, eats in a day after her five stone weight loss
7.9k viewing now

Ramsay’s alleged ex-mistress breaks silence on Peaty’s bullied mum
40.2k viewing now

Donna Air shows off her ageless physique as she enjoys winter break
3.1k viewing now
Daily Mail has contacted Brooklyn and Nicola Peltz’s representatives for comment.
It was also claimed that despite his feud with his parents, he has been in regular contact with four family members – both sets of his grandparents.
It was this week revealed that Brooklyn instructed his parents to only contact him through lawyers.
Brooklyn said he didn’t want his parents to contact him, or make public statements about him on social media.
There was no legal action between them – and no legal basis for the letter, which was simply a request.
This week, publicists and friends on both sides refused to discuss the matter, still hoping that things will calm down and be resolved.
However one source said: ‘David was told to speak to them via Schillings. That was the only way for them to communicate.’
The ‘talk to my lawyers’ move might explain why Brooklyn opted to block his parents – and siblings Romeo, Cruz and Harper – on social media just before Christmas.

+6
View gallery
On Thursday, the Daily Mail revealed that relations between the Beckhams broke down so completely last summer that at one point, Brooklyn asked his parents David and Victoria to contact him only via his lawyers (David and Victoria in 2025)

+6
View gallery
It followed what Brooklyn considered to be a series of ‘nasty’ briefings about his wife Nicola, including the suggestion that he was a ‘hostage’ being ‘controlled’ by his wife
Beckham family rift deepens after legal letter exchange
The family had been viewing and liking his cooking posts. And it was felt this was contrary to Brooklyn’s wish they would leave him and his wife alone.
The actress removed all traces of the Beckham family from her social media after her husband Brooklyn blocked his parents and brothers.
She notably deleted a post which included a birthday tribute to her mother-in-law Victoria, amongst others.
Brooklyn’s younger brother Cruz previously confirmed that Brooklyn had blocked his entire family on social media following reports they had unfollowed him.
Back in 2024, when Victoria turned 50, she was greeted with a slew of incredibly sweet messages from family, friends and fans alike, with Nicola being one of them.
Nicola penned: ‘Happy birthday to my beautiful mil @victoriabeckham I love you so much and love being your dance partner forever’, to which the Spice Girl swiftly responded: ‘Love you so much!!!!! xxxxxxx kisses xxxxxxx.’
At the time, the post silenced rumours of ill-feeling between the pair, however Nicola has now removed it from her profile.
News
The Corporate Playbook Unmasked: Why Million-Dollar Empires Always Brand Lost Experts as “Reckless Amateurs”
MALÉ, Maldives — The official narrative surrounding the deadliest diving disaster in Maldives history has completely disintegrated over the past 24 hours. What multi-million-dollar resort operators desperately tried to brand as “tourist negligence” has transformed into a high-stakes international manslaughter investigation. With the dramatic recovery of a second body from the notorious Alimathaa cave system […]
FORBIDDEN ALLIANCE: Tommy Norris And Cami Miller Secretly Team Up To Blackmail M-Tex Giants!
[SHOCKING LEAK] Landman Season 3 Kills Off A Major Norris Family Member Over Deadly Cartel Debt! Taylor Sheridan just dealt a devastating blow to fans. Inside sources reveal that an irreplaceable member of the Norris family will pay the ultimate price under Gallino’s gun to clear Tommy’s sins in the upcoming premiere! The dust in […]
THE BEST FRIEND’S ALIBI CRUMBLES: SLED Inside Sources Confirm Late-Night Interrogation In Tyler Doyle Case!
THE AMBUSH AT SEA: Best Friend Interrogated, Boat Sabotaged as SLED Unlocks the Tyler Doyle Investigation MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. — The narrative of a tragic duck hunting accident that gripped South Carolina for over three years has completely collapsed. Following the shocking recovery of 22-year-old Tyler Doyle’s remains 13 kilometers away from the alleged capsize […]
JUST IN: “They Blamed My Dead Family To Save Their Millions”—Grieving Father Exposes Cruise Empire!
Top divers join perilous mission to recover Italian tourists’ remains from Maldives sea cave Divers prepare to search for the four missing Italian divers near Vaavu Atoll, Maldives, on May 15, 2026. Maldives President’s Media Division/AP International cave divers have arrived in the Maldives to step up the search for the remains of four Italians […]
T0XIC AIR LINES: Chilling Connection Found Between Fallen Military Diver And Lost Italian Team!
Top divers join perilous mission to recover Italian tourists’ remains from Maldives sea cave Divers prepare to search for the four missing Italian divers near Vaavu Atoll, Maldives, on May 15, 2026. Maldives President’s Media Division/AP International cave divers have arrived in the Maldives to step up the search for the remains of four Italians […]
THE TIME GAP MYSTERY: Hidden Deck Footage Captures Final Heated Argument Before 5 Divers V-nished!
A Maldivian military diver has died while searching for the bodies of four Italian divers Mohamed Mahudhee, a member of the Maldivian National Defense Force, died of underwater decompression sickness after being transferred to a hospital in the capital. Divers prepare to search for the four missing Italian divers near Alimathaa Island, Vaavu Atoll, Maldives, […]
End of content
No more pages to load






