50 Shocking Photos in Bryan Kohberger Evidence Drop
Months after Bryan Kohberger pleaded guilty to murder four University of Idaho students, records and photos from the investigation are still being released. Idaho State Police released 2,790 photos on January 20 that include photos inside the home on King Rd. where Maddie Mogen, Kaylee Goncalves, Ethan Chapin and Xana Kernodle were stabbed to death. Many of the photos are graphic and some include photos of the Ka-Bar…
Idaho State Police “temporarily” yanked horrifying crime scene photos of the off-campus house where Bryan Kohberger slaughtered four University of Idaho students from its website amid privacy concerns, the law enforcement agency revealed Thursday.
Thousands of previously unseen photos of the blood-soaked Moscow murder house were quietly uploaded by state authorities on Tuesday but were quickly scrubbed to further review, police told The Post.
“Following adjudication of the criminal case, the Idaho State Police received a large volume of public records requests seeking the photographs,” a spokesperson for the department said in a statement.
AD

Idaho State Police revealed they “temporarily” yanked horrifying crime scene photos of the off-campus house where Bryan Kohberger slaughtered four University of Idaho students from its website.AP
“In making the redactions, the Idaho State Police also chose to follow Judge Marshall’s permanent injunction, which required the City of Moscow to redact areas of the photographs depicting ‘any portion of the bodies of the decedents or the blood immediately surrounding them,’” the statement continued.
”After questions were raised, the records were temporarily removed for further review to ensure the appropriate balance between privacy concerns and public transparency was struck.
Police vowed to re-release the photos “soon,” but didn’t provide an exact date.
Authorities also acknowledged the frustrations expressed by the victims’ families over the shocking faux pas.
News
The Corporate Playbook Unmasked: Why Million-Dollar Empires Always Brand Lost Experts as “Reckless Amateurs”
MALÉ, Maldives — The official narrative surrounding the deadliest diving disaster in Maldives history has completely disintegrated over the past 24 hours. What multi-million-dollar resort operators desperately tried to brand as “tourist negligence” has transformed into a high-stakes international manslaughter investigation. With the dramatic recovery of a second body from the notorious Alimathaa cave system […]
FORBIDDEN ALLIANCE: Tommy Norris And Cami Miller Secretly Team Up To Blackmail M-Tex Giants!
[SHOCKING LEAK] Landman Season 3 Kills Off A Major Norris Family Member Over Deadly Cartel Debt! Taylor Sheridan just dealt a devastating blow to fans. Inside sources reveal that an irreplaceable member of the Norris family will pay the ultimate price under Gallino’s gun to clear Tommy’s sins in the upcoming premiere! The dust in […]
THE BEST FRIEND’S ALIBI CRUMBLES: SLED Inside Sources Confirm Late-Night Interrogation In Tyler Doyle Case!
THE AMBUSH AT SEA: Best Friend Interrogated, Boat Sabotaged as SLED Unlocks the Tyler Doyle Investigation MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. — The narrative of a tragic duck hunting accident that gripped South Carolina for over three years has completely collapsed. Following the shocking recovery of 22-year-old Tyler Doyle’s remains 13 kilometers away from the alleged capsize […]
JUST IN: “They Blamed My Dead Family To Save Their Millions”—Grieving Father Exposes Cruise Empire!
Top divers join perilous mission to recover Italian tourists’ remains from Maldives sea cave Divers prepare to search for the four missing Italian divers near Vaavu Atoll, Maldives, on May 15, 2026. Maldives President’s Media Division/AP International cave divers have arrived in the Maldives to step up the search for the remains of four Italians […]
T0XIC AIR LINES: Chilling Connection Found Between Fallen Military Diver And Lost Italian Team!
Top divers join perilous mission to recover Italian tourists’ remains from Maldives sea cave Divers prepare to search for the four missing Italian divers near Vaavu Atoll, Maldives, on May 15, 2026. Maldives President’s Media Division/AP International cave divers have arrived in the Maldives to step up the search for the remains of four Italians […]
THE TIME GAP MYSTERY: Hidden Deck Footage Captures Final Heated Argument Before 5 Divers V-nished!
A Maldivian military diver has died while searching for the bodies of four Italian divers Mohamed Mahudhee, a member of the Maldivian National Defense Force, died of underwater decompression sickness after being transferred to a hospital in the capital. Divers prepare to search for the four missing Italian divers near Alimathaa Island, Vaavu Atoll, Maldives, […]
End of content
No more pages to load










