Renovations on Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor’s new home are in full swing as he is set to be kicked out of Royal Lodge before his 66th birthday next month.
The disgraced royal was forced to give back his tenancy agreement for his home on the Windsor Estate when he was stripped of his prince and duke titles in October over his ties to paedophile Jeffrey Epstein.
Workers have started renovating inside the run-down Marsh Farm at Sandringham, while six-foot wooden fences have been erected around the home to make it secure and private.

00:03
02:24
A JCB digger was seen at the estate on Tuesday, and electricians were making the farm buildings habitable for the shamed former prince, including installing CCTV for extra security.
At least six workmen were seen going inside the detached property, and a van from a specialist security company was also spotted at the farmhouse.
Andrew will move into a temporary, smaller property on the King’s Norfolk estate as early as the end of this month and before his 66th birthday on February 19, The Sun reports.
He is set to stay there until Easter, when the work on Marsh Farm is scheduled to be finished.
‘The snow or rain hasn’t delayed the work on Marsh Farm but it still needs a lot of attention to make it habitable,’ a Palace insider said.
‘But one thing for sure is that it is a lot, lot smaller and less luxurious than Royal Lodge.’

+4
View gallery
Disgraced Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor is set to be kicked out of the Royal Lodge before his 66th birthday next month, according to reports

+4
View gallery
Workers have started renovating inside the run-down Marsh Farm at Sandringham (pictured), while six-foot wooden fences have erected around the home to make it secure and private

The former prince was forced to give back his tenancy agreement for the Royal Lodge on the Windsor Estate (pictured) when he was stripped of his prince and duke titles in October over his ties to paedophile Jeffrey Epstein

Iran ignores Trump’s threats and vows fast-track executions
12.2k viewing now

SARAH VINE: The REAL reason Meghan is plotting a return to Britain
37.9k viewing now

Abbey Clancy reveals she was rushed to hospital after horrific injury
9.5k viewing now
It is believed that Andrew was keen to move to the five-bedroom cottage Wood Farm – where Prince Philip spent his retirement – but there had been some debate over whether that might mean he is ‘too close’ to the rest of the family.
Andrew will instead move into Marsh Farm, which is two miles west of Sandringham House and has been empty for several years.
It is understood that the farmhouse and the surrounding outhouses previously belonged to a former tenant who had died some time ago.
On Saturday, the Mail revealed how Andrew’s Royal Lodge mansion was not inspected by officials once in the 22 years he lived there rent-free.
When the lease for the 30-room home was signed in 2003, it included unique terms which included no rent but a costly upfront refurbishment and upkeep schedule.
The disgraced royal paid £8million to repair the then-dilapidated property, and promised to allow inspectors in at ‘all reasonable times’ to make sure he looked after it.
In return, his estate landlord, the independent company which manages Crown properties for the benefit of the taxpayer, allowed him to pay no rent for the duration of the 75-year lease.
But not one Crown Estate official carried out an inspection of Royal Lodge in the whole time Andrew lived there – raising concerns of a ‘sweetheart deal’ at taxpayers’ expense.
Andrew has still been living there with his former wife, Sarah Ferguson, while work is completed ahead of their move.

+4
View gallery
Andrew has still been living at Royal Lodge with his former wife, Sarah Ferguson, while work is completed ahead of their move
A friend told the Sun: ‘He’s finally decided he needs to get on with his life and so is moving out sooner than thought and starting afresh by the end of the month, or at least before his birthday in February. He and Sarah will go their own separate ways for the first time in almost 20 years.’
Fergie has lived with her disgraced ex-husband in the Grade II-listed mansion since 2008, despite divorcing in 1996.
The former duchess, who once told the Daily Mail: ‘We’re the happiest divorced couple in the world. We’re divorced to each other, not from each other.’
She is reportedly continuing to look for a new property, and it is understood that she is considering a ‘granny annexe’ in the Cotswolds next to Princess Beatrice or moving to Portugal with Princess Eugenie.
News
THE “HUNTING ACCIDENT” HOAX: Why Tyler Doyle’s Story Is Looking Like A 2026 Version Of Mike Williams!
MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. — History often echoes in the darkest of places. For years, the disappearance of Tyler Doyle was categorized as a heartbreaking maritime anomaly—a young hunter lost to the Atlantic. But for veteran investigators and the grieving family of the 22-year-old, the case has begun to mirror one of the most infamous murder […]
“They Knew It Was Broken”—Carlo Sommacal Armed With Shocking Testimony From 3 Deck Witnesses
THE AWFUL TRUTH: How Carlo Sommacal’s Brilliant Family Was Sacrificed for a Billion-Dollar Secret MALÉ, Maldives — The corporate facade shielding the luxury cruise liner Duke of York has collapsed into the deep. For a week, its parent company maintained that the elite Italian research team led by Professor Monica Montefalcone had perished due to […]
“She’s Playing Us All”: Witness Speaks Out as Kouri Richins’ Case Reopens
EXCLUSIVE: The “Hidden Files” That Could Topple the Kouri Richins Case Sub-headline: As the life sentence for the Utah mother is put on hold, new questions emerge about undisclosed digital evidence, a secret alibi, and a potential “Brady violation” that could turn the entire trial upside down. 1. The Sudden Halt: A Courthouse in Shock […]
FROM COMPANION TO PAWN: Holden Reveals How He Was Forced To Stage The Tyler Doyle Ambush!
THE MASTERMIND UNMASKED: Holden Cracks in Interrogation as SLED Uncovers a Professional Hit MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. — The walls of the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division (SLED) interrogation room have finally yielded the truth. After 36 months of silence and fabricated alibis, Christian Holden—the man who claimed to have watched his best friend, Tyler Doyle, […]
Seized deck CCTV captures technical crew manipulating the gas valves after the alarm was raised at 1:
The Synchronized Sleep: Leaked GoPro Footage and Forensic Gas Analysis Expose a Programmed Tragedy in the Maldives MALÉ, Maldives — The narrative that Professor Monica Montefalcone and her team of elite researchers p-rished due to “amateur recklessness” has been definitively obliterated. As of today, May 20, 2026, the intersection of decrypted high-definition GoPro footage, forensic […]
The final 60 seconds of the recovered GoPro video exposes a sudden, identical loss of motor control
The Synchronized Sleep: Leaked GoPro Footage and Forensic Gas Analysis Expose a Programmed Tragedy in the Maldives MALÉ, Maldives — The narrative that Professor Monica Montefalcone and her team of elite researchers p-rished due to “amateur recklessness” has been definitively obliterated. As of today, May 20, 2026, the intersection of decrypted high-definition GoPro footage, forensic […]
End of content
No more pages to load












