The unnamed woman has a history of stalking Harry and his wife, Meghan Markle
:max_bytes(150000):strip_icc():focal(729x359:731x361):format(webp)/prince-harry-court-012126-1-5d1a7a6cb07f4d12a89d0c5f4b154c57.jpg)
Prince Harry on Jan. 20, 2026.Credit : Peter Nicholls/Getty
Prince Harry’s stalker was in close contact with him during his recent court visits in London.
The Duke of Sussex, 41, was at High Court last week for his privacy case against the publisher of the Daily Mail. His known stalker, who may be suffering from mental health issues, sat just feet away from him on two separate occasions while he was in court, according to The Telegraph.
Harry first reported to the High Court on Jan. 19. The stalker, an unnamed woman, attended two of the four days he was in court, per the outlet.
Representatives for Prince Harry declined to comment on the situation.
:max_bytes(150000):strip_icc():focal(638x258:640x260):format(webp)/prince-harry-high-court-london-012226-2-275768643622441382c59e81bd9b2e8a.jpg)
Prince Harry enters the High Court in London on Jan. 22, 2026.Neil Mockford/GC Images
The prince’s private security team noticed the stalker in court. A source told The Telegraph that the security team could not intervene.
“There is nothing they could do; they are not the police. It’s a public building, and she has a right to be there,” the insider said.
As for Prince Harry, the source added, “He is obviously always worried about his security situation; it’s not ideal.”
Prince Harry previously had close encounters with his stalker during his visit to London in September. The woman was able to come within feet of him at when he attended the WellChild Awards, and again, when he visited the Centre for Blast Injury Studies.
A spokesperson for the Duke of Sussex told PEOPLE at the time that they “do not comment on security issues.”
The Telegraph reported that the woman once followed Harry and his wife, Meghan Markle, to Nigeria.
In May, Harry lost his high-stakes appeal to reinstate his state-funded United Kingdom security, which he says was unjustly revoked after he and Meghan stepped back from royal duties and relocated to the U.S. in 2020.
Judge Sir Geoffrey Vos dismissed Harry’s appeal, noting that the two other judges agreed with his opinion.
Following the verdict, the Duke of Sussex told PEOPLE that his “worst fears have been confirmed by the whole legal disclosure in this case — and that’s really sad.”
:max_bytes(150000):strip_icc():focal(729x264:731x266):format(webp)/prince-harry-012126-4-bb1ee952f0da47159d73f57c6125d9d5.jpg)
Prince Harry arrives at the High Court in London on Jan. 21, 2026.Leon Neal/Getty
Harry then wrote to the British government minister in charge of policing and crime prevention in Britain, the Home Secretary Shabana Mahmood, to make a personal appeal.
The Home Office oversees the special body that handles decisions over the security of royals, diplomats and VIPS, the Royal and VIP Executive Committee (RAVEC).
A full scale review of Harry’s security was granted in December. The review is still in progress.
The last time he and his family had an assessment was in 2019.
Upon his arrival back in the U.S., Harry stepped out this weekend alongside Meghan as they made their first-ever appearance at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah, on Saturday, Jan. 24, to attend a special screening of their documentary, Cookie Queens.
At the event, the couple posed for photos with Amy Redford, the daughter of the late Robert Redford.
News
Familiar Spot: The four missing divers in the Maldives cave were found in a well-known location just 500 meters from shore, but the depth left everyone horrified
Spokesperson for Indian Ocean island nation says they will try to recover explorers in next couple of days Maldives marine police boats during a search operation in Vaavu Atoll on Saturday, Photograph: Sophia Nasif/EPA Rescuers have located the bodies of four Italian divers deep inside an underwater cave in an atoll in the Maldives, four days […]
B0dies Recovered: The four remaining missing divers from the Maldives diving accident have been found, and all of them shared one chilling detail
Five divers died in the Thursday, May 14 accident, with the first body found hours later Giorgia Sommacal; Monica Montefalcone; Gianluca Benedetti.Credit : Giorgia Sommacal/Instagram; University of Genoa; Fotogramma/ROPI via ZUMA Press The bodies of four Italian tourists who went missing while scuba diving in the Maldives last week have been found. Five divers went missing […]
Day Five Horror: The Maldives cave search has taken a darker turn after reports that the 30-meter depth limit was ignored
Italian pulmonologist says 5 deaths on same dive suggests problem with tanks, not depth After five Italian divers died while exploring a deep underwater cave off the Maldives, families of the victims are demanding answers. Monica Montefalcone, 52, an associate ecology professor at the University of Genoa, and her daughter, Giorgia, 20, were among the […]
Depth Limit Ignored: Chilling new details have emerged in the Maldives cave tragedy as the search enters day five after the 30-meter safety limit was reportedly passed
Italian pulmonologist says 5 deaths on same dive suggests problem with tanks, not depth After five Italian divers died while exploring a deep underwater cave off the Maldives, families of the victims are demanding answers. Monica Montefalcone, 52, an associate ecology professor at the University of Genoa, and her daughter, Giorgia, 20, were among the […]
Fatal Mistake: The five tourists who vanished under the Maldives cave system reportedly d!ed because of one simple action common among travelers
An international dive safety group has sent experts to the Maldives to join the search for four missing Italians from a group of five who drowned while diving in a deep underwater cave (Mohamed Afrah) (Mohamed Afrah/AFP/AFP) An international dive safety group sent experts to the Maldives on Sunday to join a multinational recovery effort […]
D3ath Cause Revealed: The cause of d3ath for five tourists missing inside a Maldives cave has been traced to one action almost every traveler has done before
An international dive safety group has sent experts to the Maldives to join the search for four missing Italians from a group of five who drowned while diving in a deep underwater cave (Mohamed Afrah) (Mohamed Afrah/AFP/AFP) An international dive safety group sent experts to the Maldives on Sunday to join a multinational recovery effort […]
End of content
No more pages to load









