A smiling Brooklyn Beckham whisked his wife Nicola Peltz off for dinner in Beverly Hills on Wednesday, a week after he publicly denounced his family.
The eldest son of David and Victoria Beckham, 26, looked very happy with himself as he held hands with the actress, 31, at Japanese restaurant Matsuhisa.
Brooklyn severed all ties with his family in his scathing six-page statement, where he said he has no wishes to reconcile with his parents and called them ‘controlling and manipulative’.
It certainly looked like a weight had been lifted off Brooklyn’s shoulders, after he revealed he had ‘stayed silent for years’ on Brand Beckham.
The couple, who fled in the midst of the furore to $2,595 a night hotel, the San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito, put on a loved-up and united display as they made one of their first public outings.
Dressed in a white shirt, jeans and a light brown jacket, Brooklyn cut a casual figure alongside Nicola, who looked stylish in a black halterneck top, indigo jeans and towering heeled stiletto boots.

+26
View gallery
A smiling Brooklyn Beckham whisked his wife Nicola Peltz off for dinner in Beverly Hills on Wednesday, a week after he publicly denounced his family

+26
View gallery
The eldest son of David and Victoria, 26, looked very happy with himself as he held hands with the actress, 31, at Japanese restaurant Matsuhisa
The couple’s outing comes after they shared their devotion towards one another in a series of Instagram posts, where they documented their luxury stay.
Brooklyn shared some pictures from the wine cellar of the five star hotel, including one of the world’s finest, and most expensive dessert wines, worth £17,000 a bottle.
It is not known if the Peltz-Beckhams bought the 1831 Château d’Yquem or the 1811 vintage next to it, which last sold at auction in 2012 for around £75,000.
Although if reports of Nicola’s £1million-a-month allowance from her billionaire father are to be believed, they could no doubt afford both.
Whatever they drank, the couple put on a show of unity – and romance – with a new set of Instagram photos of their stay at San Ysidro.
As well as a number of images from dinner, Nicola was also shown lying in bed and walking the grounds with their dog, Lamb. Foodie Brooklyn also shared pictures of the impressive kitchen garden allotment.
More than 5,600 miles away in Paris, Brooklyn’s parents David, 50, and Victoria, 51, and siblings Romeo, 23, Cruz, 20, and Harper, 14, have put on their own show of unity at Haute Couture Fashion Week.
Victoria won the prestigious Knight of the Order of Arts and Letters and praised her family just a week after her eldest son said he will never ‘reconcile’ with his family, especially after the treatment of his wife and rows over their wedding.

+26
View gallery
It certainly looked like a weight had been lifted off Brooklyn’s shoulders, after he revealed he had ‘stayed silent for years’ on Brand Beckham

+26
View gallery
More than 5,600 miles away in Paris, Brooklyn’s parents David, 50, and Victoria, 51, and siblings Romeo, 23, Cruz, 20, and Harper, 14, have put on their own show of unity at Fashion Week

+26
View gallery
The couple, who fled in the midst of the furore to $2,595 a night hotel, the San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito, put on a loved-up and united display as they made one of their first public outings

+26
View gallery
The couple showed no signs of strain after a whirlwind week which saw their family fall out play out in public

+26
View gallery
The couple’s outing comes after they shared their devotion towards one another in a series of Instagram posts, where they documented their luxury stay

+26
View gallery
Dressed in a white shirt, jeans and a light brown jacket, Brooklyn cut a casual figure

+26
View gallery
Nicola looked stylish in a black halterneck top, indigo jeans and heeled boots

+26
View gallery
In his statement, Brooklyn said he found ‘peace and relief’ from his American life with Nicola, after years of battling crippling anxiety

+26
View gallery
The couple headed to Beverly Hills after spending time with Nicola’s family at her father’s Florida estate over Christmas

+26
View gallery
Nicola matched Brooklyn’s smile

+26
View gallery
Nicola, in her towering heeled boots, held on tightly to Brooklyn as they headed to the restaurant

+26
View gallery
The restaurant is owned by Chef Nobu Matsuhisa. In 1987, the ambitious sushi chef opened his first restaurant in sunny Beverly Hills

+26
View gallery
The family have maintained a stoic silence since Brooklyn released a damning statement in which he outlined his reasons for cutting ties with his family

+26
View gallery
Brooklyn waited for Nicola as they got out of their car

+26
View gallery
‘The narrative that my wife controls me is completely backwards. I have been controlled by my parents for most of my life. I grew up with overwhelming anxiety,’ Brooklyn wrote

+26
View gallery
‘My wife has been consistently disrespected by my family, no matter how hard we’ve tried to come together as one,’ he added
The award recognises the individual contributions of artists, writers, and cultural figures to the arts and literature, and previous recipients include Zoe Saldaña, Selena Gomez, Jude Law and Denis Villeneuve.
And in her acceptance speech, the Spice Girl made a special mention to her children, as she thanked them for ‘always believing in my vision’, despite Brooklyn’s recent vitriolic claims against her.
The addition of Victoria’s name to the Order of Arts and Letters will be the latest significant family event to be snubbed by Brooklyn, whose recent statement confirmed any residual ties with his family have been severed.
The influencer had previously skipped his father’s milestone 50th birthday celebration and the London launch of his mother’s Netflix show.
Perhaps more significantly, both he and Nicola were absent as David – accompanied by Victoria, his own parents and three remaining children – travelled to Windsor Castle for his long awaited investiture on November 4.
The family have maintained a stoic silence since Brooklyn released a damning statement in which he outlined his reasons for cutting ties with his family.
The influencer went as far as to say he has been ‘controlled by a family that values public promotion above all else’ and that since being with his wife Nicola, he has found ‘peace and relief’ after battling crippling anxiety.
News
Familiar Spot: The four missing divers in the Maldives cave were found in a well-known location just 500 meters from shore, but the depth left everyone horrified
Spokesperson for Indian Ocean island nation says they will try to recover explorers in next couple of days Maldives marine police boats during a search operation in Vaavu Atoll on Saturday, Photograph: Sophia Nasif/EPA Rescuers have located the bodies of four Italian divers deep inside an underwater cave in an atoll in the Maldives, four days […]
B0dies Recovered: The four remaining missing divers from the Maldives diving accident have been found, and all of them shared one chilling detail
Five divers died in the Thursday, May 14 accident, with the first body found hours later Giorgia Sommacal; Monica Montefalcone; Gianluca Benedetti.Credit : Giorgia Sommacal/Instagram; University of Genoa; Fotogramma/ROPI via ZUMA Press The bodies of four Italian tourists who went missing while scuba diving in the Maldives last week have been found. Five divers went missing […]
Day Five Horror: The Maldives cave search has taken a darker turn after reports that the 30-meter depth limit was ignored
Italian pulmonologist says 5 deaths on same dive suggests problem with tanks, not depth After five Italian divers died while exploring a deep underwater cave off the Maldives, families of the victims are demanding answers. Monica Montefalcone, 52, an associate ecology professor at the University of Genoa, and her daughter, Giorgia, 20, were among the […]
Depth Limit Ignored: Chilling new details have emerged in the Maldives cave tragedy as the search enters day five after the 30-meter safety limit was reportedly passed
Italian pulmonologist says 5 deaths on same dive suggests problem with tanks, not depth After five Italian divers died while exploring a deep underwater cave off the Maldives, families of the victims are demanding answers. Monica Montefalcone, 52, an associate ecology professor at the University of Genoa, and her daughter, Giorgia, 20, were among the […]
Fatal Mistake: The five tourists who vanished under the Maldives cave system reportedly d!ed because of one simple action common among travelers
An international dive safety group has sent experts to the Maldives to join the search for four missing Italians from a group of five who drowned while diving in a deep underwater cave (Mohamed Afrah) (Mohamed Afrah/AFP/AFP) An international dive safety group sent experts to the Maldives on Sunday to join a multinational recovery effort […]
D3ath Cause Revealed: The cause of d3ath for five tourists missing inside a Maldives cave has been traced to one action almost every traveler has done before
An international dive safety group has sent experts to the Maldives to join the search for four missing Italians from a group of five who drowned while diving in a deep underwater cave (Mohamed Afrah) (Mohamed Afrah/AFP/AFP) An international dive safety group sent experts to the Maldives on Sunday to join a multinational recovery effort […]
End of content
No more pages to load









