Creepy picture of Nancy Guthrie suspect emerges – with terrifying clue it was taken in days BEFORE her abduction
A MASKED man may have visited Nancy Guthrie’s home in the days leading up to her kidnapping, it has now been claimed.
Images released by cops appear to show a man in two different outfits, leading to speculation that the pictures were taken over several days.

It is believed the masked man may have visited the home of Nancy Guthrie beforeCredit: X

A second image of the suspect shows them without their backpack and gunCredit: FBI

The FBI is continuing the searchCredit: Getty
The FBI released surveillance footage earlier this month of a man in a mask with a backpack, who appeared to be holding a gun, on the night Nancy disappeared from her home.
A second image – where the man does not appear to have his backpack or gun – has now led to suggestions some of that footage was captured in the days before she was taken.
A source told ABC News one theory is that that the suspect originally went to the home for a first time, noticed the camera and was scared off – leaving the scene.
He then reportedly came back – which is when he is seen tampering with the device and putting branches in front of the lens.
Police would not be drawn on when exactly the footage was captured, according to Fox.
But investigators have asked neighbors to check their home security systems for suspicious people and vehicles going back as far as January 1 – a whole month before the abduction took place.
They said in a statement: “We are aware that doorbell images released earlier in the investigation depict a suspect in different stages of attire, including with and without a backpack.
“There is no date or time stamp associated with these images. Therefore, any suggestion that the photographs were taken on different days is purely speculative.
“This remains an active and ongoing criminal investigation.”
Stalled investigation
Nancy was last seen at her Arizona home on January 31. She was reported missing by her family on February 1.
Since then, 400 investigators have been assigned to work on the case 24/7.
But a lack of recent progress in finding the 84-year-old may mean resources are cut in the coming days, a source told ABC News on Friday.
Leads on the man seen in chilling surveillance footage have so far not proved fruitful.
So far, no suspect has been identified in Nancy Guthrie’s disappearance.
Jason Pack, a former FBI agent, told ABC News that if it is the same person, “it could indicate that the person was there surveilling the place before the abduction happened.”
“The fact that there was preparation and planning, which makes it more of a sophisticated type of criminal activity than someone just showing up,” he said.
As the investigation continues, Savannah Guthrie announced on Tuesday that her family would offer a $1million reward for information leading to the return of her mother.

Savannah Guthrie and missing mom Nancy Guthrie, who has been missing since February 1Credit: Facebook/Savannah Guthrie
News
HUSBAND SPEAKS OUT IN GRIEF, POLICE FOCUS ON AN UNUSUAL 27-SECOND DEFAULT
Husband who lost wife, daughter in Maldives diving tragedy insists ‘something happened down there’ as he searches for answers A grieving Italian scientist who lost both his wife and a daughter in the Maldives diving tragedy insisted Friday that something wildly unexpected must have happened because his wife was too experienced a diver to have taken risks. […]
HORRIFYING TURNING POINT: A LETTER FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE SEA REVEALS THE TRUTH ABOUT THE DEATHS OF 6 DIVERS IN MALDIVES
The death toll from the Maldives cave diving expedition has now risen to six after research diver Mohamed Mahudhee died during the search and recovery operation. What began as a luxury excursion for five Italian tourists has spiraled into one of the most heartbreaking and controversial tragedies in Maldivian diving history. As teams continue high-risk […]
Update on the Maldives cave diving tragedy: Death toll rises to six following the death of rescue diver Mohamed Mahudhee
Update on the Maldives cave diving tragedy: Death toll rises to six following the death of rescue diver Mohamed Mahudhee. The investigation has taken a shocking step forward as police found a 1.8-meter lead wire containing a handwritten message at the scene The death toll from the Maldives cave diving expedition has now risen to […]
SHOCKING NEWS: MALDIVES CAVE DIVING TRAGEDY, NUMBER OF VICTIMS RISES TO 6, GOLDEN CLUES DISCOVERED THAT WILL CHANGE THE ENTIRE CASE
The death toll from the Maldives cave diving expedition has now risen to six after research diver Mohamed Mahudhee died during the search and recovery operation. What began as a luxury excursion for five Italian tourists has spiraled into one of the most heartbreaking and controversial tragedies in Maldivian diving history. As teams continue high-risk […]
SCREEN GOES BLACK 8 SECONDS BEFORE: ANNOYING DETECTION IN ITALIAN DIVERS’ GOPRO IN MALDIVES
Witnesses at the under-12s game say the alleged remark was followed by a tense exchange near the court fence, with one parent claiming several people immediately reached for their phones… But one detail is now raising even more questions. The Sydney netball incident at Heffron Park continues to captivate public attention with emerging witness testimonies […]
Police are analyzing 47 minutes of CCTV footage from the Duke of York cruise ship to determine the cause
Witnesses at the under-12s game say the alleged remark was followed by a tense exchange near the court fence, with one parent claiming several people immediately reached for their phones… But one detail is now raising even more questions. The Sydney netball incident at Heffron Park continues to captivate public attention with emerging witness testimonies […]
End of content
No more pages to load








